Tuesday, January 24

SHHH, IT WILL HEAR YOU


sprocket2cog
Well I thought I would post an image of the microbric VIPER robot with some extra parts from the add on kits added to turn it in to a really evil looking spider, dont walk under this one in the dark, Ok so the actual robot is simpler then most line trackers.. but it does look cool..more to come in the next few weeks as I finaly pay off the kit ( its not a priority to the better half.) not to mention with my name on the lego NXT developers list, i need to hang on to some funds , on the off chance that they want an aussie on board. fingers crossed.. im already dreaming of interfaces and MOC `s that i want to build.
(MOC- my own creations) ahhh my prettys, go go go take over the world..whoops i hope nobody heard that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home